City of Spring Branch
Notice is hereby given that the City Commission of the City of Spring Branch, Texas will conduct the February meeting to be held on the 8th day of February 2022 at 6:30 PM. This meeting will be held at Fire Station #6, 9850 FM 311 in Spring Branch, Texas.
Masks and social distancing are appreciated.
The following items will be discussed in regular meeting.
- Call to order, roll call and Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve minutes from January Meeting
- Financial report
- Public comment
- PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing – Proposed voluntary annexation by the City of Spring Branch, Texas of certain property: Comal CAD ID 76192, located at 1171 Indian Hollow Drive, Spring Branch; and being an approximate 4.825 acre tract of land situated in the J. Herman Survey, Abstract 222, Comal County, Texas.
- ACTION ITEMS
- Discuss and consider Ordinance – Annexing the hereinafter described territory known as Comal CAD ID 76192, located at 1171 Indian Hollow Drive, Spring Branch; and being an approximate 4.825 acre tract of land situated in the J. Herman Survey, Abstract 222, Comal County, Texas, extending the boundary limits of the City so as to include the described property, and adopting a Written Services Agreement.
- Discuss and consider an Ordinance to authorizing the City Commission to pass professional service fees through to applicants for plans, plats, and subdivisions of land.
- Adjourn regular meeting.